Ultimate DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DragonBall Z

This takes place 500 years after Dragonball Gt. Explore worlds, train hard power up and take it to a whole new level! Everything else was just training. maximum of 3 characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryou's Powah.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Race: Androids
Power Level: 2,000
Techniques:

Ryou's Powah. Empty
PostSubject: Ryou's Powah.   Ryou's Powah. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:01 pm

EFF YUUUUUU!!!-- Ryou holds out his hand, palm-side up, with his thumb on his middle finger. He gathers ki into his palm, and when he feels he has enough, he flicks his finger, sending a rather small ki burst at his opponent, simultaneously bringing the rest of his fingers and thumb into the center of his palm, forming the 'Middle-finger' hand gesture. 2 post CD. (No offence meant to opponent or anyone else, whatsoever)

Special Beam Rocket-- Ryou holds his hand out, with his palm facing his opponent, and gathers as much ki as he can from all available sources. 1 post powerup phase. Stunned for two posts after being interrupted, due to disruption of inner energies(or whatever Androids have). 3 post cooldown after use/stun.

And, seriously. No offence meant. I'll get rid of the first one if you believe it is, though.
Back to top Go down
Sevin

Sevin

Scouter Infromation
Race: Buu
Power Level: 3,600
Techniques:

Ryou's Powah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryou's Powah.   Ryou's Powah. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 am

i like it, i dont think people would take too much offense to it but then again that's just me
approved, u can have three moves u know
Back to top Go down

Ryou's Powah.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate DragonBall Z :: Creation :: Power Creation-
Jump to: