Ultimate DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DragonBall Z

This takes place 500 years after Dragonball Gt. Explore worlds, train hard power up and take it to a whole new level! Everything else was just training. maximum of 3 characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nit's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nit

Nit

Scouter Infromation
Race: Legendary Saiyan
Power Level: 2,000
Techniques:

Nit's Training Empty
PostSubject: Nit's Training   Nit's Training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

-Laughing to myself I flew over the training city. I could see a lot of weaker saiyan below and decided to teach all of them a little lesson. Seeing a man standing on a corner I immediately shot down with a missile kick into his chest. There was a big cloud of dust as he collapsed on the ground under my foot. As he tried to push up I lowered one hand and fired three ki blasts into his chest. He stopped moving after that and I slid forward in the air. Landing on my feet I crossed my arms. "There's a nice sample of what I'm going to do to all of you so get ready!" I shouted as I flew into the air again, and this time slammed a knee right into someones chest. They were knocked back and I followed after. I jumped up into the air and landing on them as well, my feet smashing him into the ground. "Boring! Come on already!" Flying into the air I rose a hand and fired up two blasts. The sky darkened as the ki blasts merged and exploded! Tons of small ki balls rained down on the nearest fighter as they tried to rush me and they fell back down in a loud crash. At this point a lot of them thought to run away. But I took a deep breath and sucked in air. Once I had enough I lifted my legs in the air and farted. A giant hurricane of gas blasted the city below as everyone fell over gagging for air. Laughing loudly I began to fire rapid ki blasts. The weaklings fell easily from all the blasts, and I picked them off until I got bored. At that point I landed with a yawn. "That was fun but now I'm starving. Hope they have something good." I then left the street, the few surviviors still choking, to look for a resturant.-
Back to top Go down
Sevin

Sevin

Scouter Infromation
Race: Buu
Power Level: 3,600
Techniques:

Nit's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nit's Training   Nit's Training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Sevin sat inside a restaurant nearby, watching the commotion outside through the window near his seat. "this race amuses me so......." Sevin takes a sip of his tea and lets out a sigh. "seems like another saiyan might try for universal conquest, this ought to be fun." A guy two tables away from sevin told a joke to his friend about how stupid it must to be made of rubber. Ten seconds later, sevin swings his arm backwards in an arc, strecthing it as it travels towards the table and punches the two jokers in the jaw, knocking them out. Sevin pulls his arm back and sips hsi tea. "Idiots"
Back to top Go down

Nit's Training
Page 1 of 1