Ultimate DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DragonBall Z

This takes place 500 years after Dragonball Gt. Explore worlds, train hard power up and take it to a whole new level! Everything else was just training. maximum of 3 characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camping in the forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senoku, Narora

Senoku, Narora

Scouter Infromation
Race: Saiyans
Power Level: 2,000
Techniques:

Camping in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Narora stood in the middle of the forest, punching and kicking trees down for his camp fire. He was currently on a trip to relax from all the training he had done.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/index.php
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Race: Androids
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Ryou had been thinking of where to go next, silently floating in the sky and stroking his stubbly chin. As he stood in the sky, he saw that some trees were being randomly knocked over. He, staring blankly at the anomalous behavior of the forest, quickly decided to go and see what was happening. Maybe he'd be able to find some fun there.

"If that was an animal.... It wouldn't be so precise, so direct, would it? Hmm... Maybe it's a humanoid like myself?"

Descending from the sky, android No. 22, aliased Ryoumichi, ran a hand through his long blue hair while flexing his left arm. Soon enough, he reached the hole in the forest. He jumped down and landed with a light thud on the lush, green, grassy forest floor. As he looked up, he saw a male with white hair. Ryou grinned. He waved at him.

'This boy seems strong... I wonder why he's here all alone. What if he'll be hostile...'
Back to top Go down
Senoku, Narora

Senoku, Narora

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:15 pm

The man turned, and waved back. "HI."
Back to top Go down
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 pm

"Yo. Wacha doin out here, White Hair?" Asked Ryou. "I mean, why alone? And the tree chopping?"

Ryou glanced at the trees that now littered the forest floor. Silently, he moved towards one of them and picked it up. He estimated its weight and thickness and he then let out a low whistle. So Ryou was right to think that this guy was strong.

'Hehe... I'm screwed if he wants a fight...'
Back to top Go down
Senoku, Narora

Senoku, Narora

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 pm

"i'm cutting it down for fire wood." He grinned. Next to an unscathed tree was an ax...
Back to top Go down
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 am

"Really? Daaaayyyyuuuummm... You must have a really big fire place, dude." Then, Ryou spotted the ax. Even if this kid had been using it, cutting a tree down with one chop was a pretty big deal. Well, if not with only one hit, the speed at which the male had been taking out the trees had been quite quick. Ryou sighed heavily and gently placed down the tree.
Back to top Go down
Senoku, Narora

Senoku, Narora

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Narora grinned. "Well, only one tree was for firewood... the rest is training." ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:38 pm

"You aren't a regular human are you, White Hair?" Then under his breath, he said to himself, "Well, I'm not either... but still... that doesn't matter..."

Ryou just walked to a tree that was nearly the exact opposite of the one that had the ax leaning against it. He heaved out another sigh and sat down against the tree. Then, he stared down at his hand. He wasn't actually seeing it, his eyes were just fixed on it unconciously. He was just thinking. Wondering what he could do now.
Back to top Go down
Senoku, Narora

Senoku, Narora

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Narora thorught about it for a second, then shrugged. "no i'm not. but i can't remembre the name of what we are... saiyon... saiyen.... saiyan?"
Back to top Go down
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 pm

In the middle of his wondering, Ryou's eyes shot open in shock. Slowly, he lifted his gaze to the boy in front of him. Could this guy be for real?

'S-Saiy-yan? T-this guy?' Ryou realized what he was doing and regained his composure. 'Guess I underestimated 'im...'

He glared off to the side, angry at himself for losing his cool. Then, he returned his attention to the man in front of him, with a feigned confused stare. He observed the white haired guy silently. Finally, he spoke.

"'Say Inn'? Why should I? I-is this a failed knock-knock?" Ryou didn't really know much about Saiyans. All he knows is three things. They have monkey's tails, they come from a planet called Vegeta, that they are vicious killers, and were sent to earth long ago to destroy it. Fine, that was four, but still... "It's not that funny... Here, try this one instead... Why'd the chicken cross the road?"
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Race: Sayain
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Avan was walking by when he heard them. He then came to them. Hello. He then looks at Narora. You a saiyan
Back to top Go down
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:23 pm

"Just who the heck are you?" Ryou said as he saw the guy who asked White Hair if he was saiyan. Under his breath, Ryou muttered to himself. "Daaang, is it that obvious this dude's a saiyan? This dawg knew that at first sight... Hmm... maybe it's jus' me who din't notice...."

He stared at the new arrival. He could be a saiyan like White Hair, but then again, he could be a human scientist who happened to know about extraterrestrials.... Who honestly knew?
Back to top Go down
Senoku, Narora

Senoku, Narora

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Narora tilted his head at the man that seemed to appear from nowhere... well to him he did. "how'd ya know?" H is silver hair slightly flopped around. "i didn't know it was that obious..." He looked at his hand, expecting to see something different about him.
Back to top Go down
Ryou

Ryou

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Seeing as he was the odd one out in this group of three, he decided he had best leave. He took one last glance at each of their faces and turned the other way. He raised his hand as if to say 'Good Bye'. Ryou then crouched low.

"I'll be leaving now. You two have fun. But not too much. Leave some for days in the future." Then, Number22 jumped up, and flew out of sight. In the air, he thought about where to go. He saw various landforms and regions but went instead for the most dead looking place of all of them.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the forest   Camping in the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping in the forest
Page 1 of 1