Ultimate DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DragonBall Z

This takes place 500 years after Dragonball Gt. Explore worlds, train hard power up and take it to a whole new level! Everything else was just training. maximum of 3 characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the Mountains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 2,000
Techniques:

Exploring the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 pm

It was mid day and the Mountains were peaceful and quiet. A gentle breeze started to blow and a few birds started to sing. A bird brought some food back to it's nest to feed it's babies when one fell out of the nest. Before the bird hit the ground a girl caught it and smiled "That was close," I said and floated back up to th nest. I placed the baby bird back and smiled "Be carefull now," I said smiling then floated back to the ground and started walking up the mountain, it had been a little while since I left the city.
Back to top Go down
Senko
Admin
Senko

Scouter Infromation
Power Level: 3,600
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 am

(you can double post just so you know)
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedragon.rpg-board.net
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 pm

I started up the mountain path greeting anyone I saw along the way, I felt nice not being looked at like some wierdo for a change. When I got to the top I noticed my friend Damien hanging upside-down from a tree "If you're not careful you'll fall," i said apparently surprising him seeing as how he did actually fall
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 pm

"Oww, hey Kaida, what are you doing here," he asked sitting up straight "I needed a break from the city, sometimes you need a break from fearfull looks and shunning," I said "You'd think they'd be more grateful with you helping them all the time," Damien said "I don't see why you don't leave the city and live here like me." "Because I actually enjoy things like indoor plumbling," I said setting my sword down
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Damien tossed me an apple and sat back in his tree "So what have you been up to," he asked picking himself an apple and eating it "Stopped a bus from crashing, went to work at my sucky job, stopped an armed robbery, same old same old," I said and took a bite out of my apple "Wow, I woke up took a bath and tried to catch a squirrle," he said with his mouth full "Did they try shooting at you again?" "They always do," I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:47 pm

"Were you at least thanked this time," he asked "Yes and no, they thanked me yes but wanted to get pretty far away from me after I got shot at and didn't have a scratch on me," I said "Meh being in the city is boring anyway, why do you think I came out here to live," he said dropping his apple core on the ground "Why must you live so far though, this place isn't exactly close to the city," I said "That's the point, why don't you just fly here," Damien asked "I'm trying to blend in not stand out," I said
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 pm

"I gave up on trying to blend in, acting how other's want you to made my life complicated," he said "You're 12, how can your life be complicated," I asked "I had school and stuff," he said "School made your life complicated," I asked. "That and it bored me" "School isn't suppossed to be fun, your supposed to learn," I said "I learn plenty without school," he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:03 pm

"Like," I asked laying down in the grass "I've learned how to survive," he said jumping from the tree "Not really a hard skill to learn Damien," I said smiling "Yeah for you maybe, if you get attacked by a bear or something all you'd have to do is pick it up and throw it," he said trowing a rock "I still find it weird that I'm the only human on earth with these powers," I said "Don't question it, embrace it, it makes you different from all the other people in the world," he said "Yeah too different," i said
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 pm

"Maybe you're not human," he said "And that's supposed to make me feel better how exactly," I asked sitting up "Well no human has powers like you so it begs the question if you actually are human," Damien said "If I'm not human what am I," I asked looking at him "I don't know," he said tossing another rock "All I know is I strange powers, no family, and my only friend is a 12 year old boy that would rather be in the mountains then the city," I said counting out the facts on my fingers "Let's just say your different and leave it at that," he said trying to pick up my sword
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm

"You're going to hurt yourself, they had to made that one specificly for me because I broke the other one's," I said laying back down "This thing weight a ton," he said trying to lift it "Really, to me it's pretty light," I said laughing "Because you're really strong and I'm weak," he said lifting my sword about an inch off the ground now "Not really, not many people can lift it that far off the ground," I said
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:11 pm

After holding it up for a while he dropped it "Careful, I don't want you hurting yourself again," I said smiling "Yes mother," he said panting "that last time was your fault anyway." I looked up at the sky and thought for a bit "So if I'm not human Damien what am I," I asked "A mutant," he sugested sitting next to me "Very funny," I said "A monster," he said smiling "Not helping," I said and pushed him back "An alien," he said laughing "Really Damien, an alien," I said "Well you didn't seem to like the other two," he said "Are these really your only suggestions," I asked "Kinda," he said
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:54 pm

"Ok but which would I be," I asked just to humor him "You could be a mutant alien monster," he said laughing "Let's make it one please," I said rolling my eyes "Well monsters aren't real and you're to nice to be a monster. I don't think you've been near anything radioactive so I'd say you could be an alien," Damien said "With the way everyone treats me I feel like an alien," I said
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 pm

"So say you are an alien, how come you're here," Damien asked "How should I know, I can't remember anything before me turning 4 and everytime I asked the adults at the orphanae where I came from they said it didn't really matter." "Maybe they're scared that if they tell you you're an alien you'll destroy everything," Damien said "Ok can we stop talking about aliens please," I asked
Back to top Go down
Senko
Admin
Senko

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 pm

-there was a shockwave as animals ran and flew past them and when they looked up there was a shape in the sky that crashed down beside them-
Back to top Go down
Sevin

Sevin

Scouter Infromation
Race: Buu
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Inside the ship, sevin was slung from the wall and hit the floor. "OW!"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Admin
Senko

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:56 am

get off me man ur heavy in this gravity
Back to top Go down
Sevin

Sevin

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Sevin farts and stands up. "aight, now where the hell are we?" Sevin checks the controls. "hmm, ever hear of earth?"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Admin
Senko

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:49 pm

im seriously gonna kill you -he got up and looked outside- earth huh it looks weird....and the ship is damaged...it will take a long time till its fixed
Back to top Go down
Sevin

Sevin

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"damn, oh well at least we can take in the sights"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Admin
Senko

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm

yea a barren wasteland it seems...wait...theres 2 people out there
Back to top Go down
Sevin

Sevin

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 pm

"sweet, can i turn them to chocalate?"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Admin
Senko

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:19 pm

no damnit i thought u were supposed to be a good guy
Back to top Go down
Sevin

Sevin

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 pm

'i am, it doesnt mean i dont like chocalate now and then"
Back to top Go down
Senko
Admin
Senko

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:54 pm

then go to a shoppee
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm

"Ok I'm starting to believe that aliens exist," I said staring at the ship "Cool I was right for once," Damien said standing up "Who are those two?" "Does it look like I know everything," I asked picking up my sword "Whoever they are, they're strong. Really strong." Damien ran inside a small cave and ran back out with a dager and a slingshot "Just in case they're dangerous" "I don't think you'll beat them with that," I said looking skeptical "Well then you fight them," he said "I don't go around picking fights with every person I see" "Alien," Damien said correcting me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains   Exploring the Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Mountains
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate DragonBall Z :: Earth :: Mountains-
Jump to: